From bridges to heritage buildings, our specialist engineers create bespoke scaffolding solutions.
- Independent access
- Birdcage access
- Shoring and support: Including, Flying Shores, Raking Shores and Dead Shores
- Temporary Roofing : Traditional and System
- Temporary Staircases and Bridges : Traditional and System
- Structural Gantries for site office accommodation, hoists and beam hoists and general access and protection
- Cladding : Including plastic sheeting, debris netting and proprietary cladding systems
Palace of Westminster, London
Pop up Pavilion, Westfield Stratford
Sammy Ofer Centre, London
Selfridges, Oxford Street
We source our products from market leading, fully accredited suppliers, ensuring your project reaches the highest standards of safety and efficiency.
- Haki Ergonomic Stair Towers
- 750mm Aluminium Beams from Apollo, Haki UK, and Dax
- PEFC certified scaffold boards
No hemping with 21ft tubes.
With falling objects being one of the highest causes of accidents in construction, we actively look for ways to reduce the risk of harm.
In response to this, and as of Winter 2016, we stopped using 21ft tubes for hemping, or topping out – opting for a maximum of 16ft tubes.
As well as reducing risk, this has also proved to be more user-friendly.
Tying down of scaffold boards on working lifts.
As part of our commitment to improving safety, and after a successful customer trial, we made it mandatory that we secure the scaffold boards that we erect.
This has an added bonus of stopping warping in the summer, and other trades cannot remove the boards as easily as before.
Haki cassette roof panels.
We have committed a large sum of money to replace and upgrade the Filon sheet covers on our system roofs.
The 2.4m cassettes have a much stronger sheet that is more suited to the rough and tumble of our industry.
The 600mm cassettes (babies as we call them) have been extended to 2.4m in length, and on these we use “Supersafe”, the strongest make of Filon sheet, which is used for fire escape walkways.
We have also changed the fixing bolts on the Filon, reducing the risk of puncture damage when being stored or transported to site.
Finally, UV protection has been added to both sides of the new Filon instead of the standard single side application, stopping any discolouring which sometimes spoils the roofs appearance.